CIC - Love our Adventures - Laurie Furnell Ink

Hello there,

Purple Onion Design's Home sweet home Horizon

I wanted to gentle remind you about the fun challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations , where we have a Theme challenge - BALLOONS

WE HAVE A WONDERFUL SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE:

Laurie Furnell Ink



I have a card using her digi Animal digital stamp rabbit and mouse digital stamp. I colored the image with Copics and created a scene with Purple Onion Design's Home sweet home Horizon.

Balloon card, Purple Onion Design's Home sweet home Horizon

 Hope you will play join us with us at the challenge with your balloons.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some cool ideas for Christmas crafts.
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here.
Checkout my Instagram where I share more!

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani


Comments

  1. What a sweet card Ishani - love the wee scene on the ground, and those gorgeous balloon borne critters.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I like the scene on the bottom too, great colors. Have a good day!

    Leanne fellow CIC/DT Member
    https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish