Floral Mini slimline card - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends!

Floral Mini slimline card, Crafty Merak Floral dies, April flral die, Spade Floral die, Timeless frame dies, Plaid slimline die, Floral card, Quillish

I have a pretty mini slimline card to share with you today, using some gorgeous supplies by Crafty Meraki for this card. I die cut the flowers April Meraki Flora para dies and Spade Meraki Flora para dies from Nennah Classic crest - Solar white and I coloured them with Copics.

Floral Mini slimline card, Crafty Merak Floral dies, April flral die, Spade Floral die, Timeless frame dies, Plaid slimline die, Floral card, Quillish

For framing the card I used the Slimline die - Crafty Plaid die that I cut without a metal shim so that I could get a debossed effect. This partially cut plaid paper was then framed inside Mini slimline Timeless Frame dies. I stuck my flowers and stamped the sentiment from You inspire me stamp set.
I added some embellishments - from Crafty Meraki Sparkle series - Pink Butterfly  and Green butterfly and these essential jewels.

Floral Mini slimline card, Crafty Merak Floral dies, April flral die, Spade Floral die, Timeless frame dies, Plaid slimline die, Floral card, Quillish

I hope you like this card,if you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. Also, if you'd like to buy this stamp or any other, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount!

Check out this floral card on my You tube channel

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting :)

 

Comments

  1. Love the scallops & those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exquisite Ishani - love the flowers and your embossed background is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Thank you for posting something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish