Pool Party - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends! 

I am here with my new inspiration post. For my today's card I used this cutest new stamp set called Pool Party  which is also a peek into my adolescent life :P when I went to swimming only to hang out with my girl friends :D
Card for best friend, Pool Party stamp set, Bubble mania die,Crafty Meraki,Cute cards,Copic markers,diecutting,die cutting,Mini Slimline cards,Quillish,
I stamped three cute girls on Neenah Solar white and coloured them with Copic markers. The swimming pool was stamped on watercolor paper and he pool was colored with watercolors and tiles and stairs colored with Zig markers and fussy cut the girls and the pool.
Card for best friend, Pool Party stamp set, Bubble mania die,Crafty Meraki,Cute cards,Copic markers,diecutting,die cutting,Mini Slimline cards,Quillish,
Because I wanted to make it a mini slim line I also planned to use the Mini slim line bubble mania dies and die cut the same color cardstock as my cardbase. I adhered my white bubbles for a tone on tone background and the adhered the swimming pool, added my three chit chatting gils and a cute cirdie too. Finished it off with a sentiment from the same set, emboseed in white and tadaa here is a nostalgic card with the adorable cuties from the  Pool Party !
Card for best friend, Pool Party stamp set, Bubble mania die,Crafty Meraki,Cute cards,Copic markers,diecutting,die cutting,Mini Slimline cards,Quillish,
I hope you liked these sweet girls as much as I did. If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Thank you so much for joining me today!

Comments

  1. You are the one facing and talking with your hands :) Love this Ishani - a fabulous summer card. Your bubble background is perfect!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish