TO - Brave Knight - Your Next Stamp

 Hello everyone,

Brave knight - Your Next Stamp, Little darling frog stamp set,Cute cards,Card for boys,masculine birthday card,Birthday card,Quillish,

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be brave.

We are thankful to our sponsors Funky Fossil. The winner will receive a  £15  gift voucher!
 

Well I am a weakling and Halloween cards are a little scary for me So I had to do something I associate brave to! And my cheat sheet when I don't have ideas is ASK MY 6 Yr OLD and he said, 'a knight' and I did 'why didn't I think of it' and I have a stamp too! I have this adorable stamp by Your Next Stamp called - Little Darling Frog that would be perfect for the challenge. I did copic coloring for my little knight and his dragon!
Brave knight - Your Next Stamp, Little darling frog stamp set,Cute cards,Card for boys,masculine birthday card,Birthday card,Quillish,
We have the very talented Rahmat Di (Di is a suffix for the ones you consider an elder sister) from Cards and Cooking Corner  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

 Also I have a new video on my You tube channel, hope you will stop by.

I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !






 

Comments

  1. Dearest Ishani
    What a lovely card. your colouring is really nice. The floral card is really pretty and i learnt the trick of browsing the net for colors.Tc Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and beautifully executed card ishani - love it, and thank your son for suggesting how to illustrate the theme :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun Ishani! Love the colour of the card base and how you used this to blend in the ground and sky of the main panel. Adore you added dimension-lovely idea to match a Knight and dragon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and fun! I love the miniature scene you created. The images are perfect for the challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This absolutely adorable. I love your brave little knight and that dino cutie. Great scene and perfect for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish