Tou the tropical birthday - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends! 

I am sharing an adorable CAS card with the new release Tou the Tropics, at the Crafty Meraki blog today. . I am sure you have already fallen in love with the adorable Toucans of this set. The set has great little elements that can be combined for a great scene card or something Clean and simple like what I have today.
Toucan card, Tou the tropics Crafty Meraki, Bird card, cute card for birthday, CAS bird card, Quillish
This baby Toucan looked so excited, I planned to make him our Birthday bird and the cool big Toucan, wishing him. I stamped the two birds and the branch from the Tou the Tropics stamp set and colored with Copics. 
Toucan card, Tou the tropics Crafty Meraki, Bird card, cute card for birthday, CAS bird card, Quillish
To add some tropical look I stamped the leaves from the set on one corner in various green inks and adhered my branch with glue and foam mounted my birds. A cool sentiment from an MFT stamp set that was perfect for this wild tropical bird. To finish off the card I used some Nuvo drops.
Toucan card, Tou the tropics Crafty Meraki, Bird card, cute card for birthday, CAS bird card, Quillish
I hope you like these toucans as much as I do. If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. If you'd like to buy this stamp or anyother, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount! 

               Check out these beautiful cards and an amazing technique on my You tube channel.

Thank you for stopping by :)

Comments