CIC - CAS Ghost card - Lawn Fawn

Hello dear crafty friends,

Halloween card, BOO ghost card, CAS card, CAS Halloween card, Lawn Fawn ghost die, Quillish

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge - Halloween Fun!


We are teaming us this challenge with Double Trouble Challenges -
Post your cards there also following their rules


My son has been keen on this holiday, thanks to all the cartoons he has been watching, so I planned I'll make some quick CAS cards for Halloween. Check out the other card with no specific Halloween stamps. We just moved and I shared some memories here and as I was unpacking I realised I had bought this cute ghost die as part of a lawn fawn set. The reason to buy the die set was to make white on white ghost like Angie Cimbalo had made 2 years back (here). But I couldn't think of a sentiment that I could use. So I stamped B from Uniko's Alphabet outlined stamp set and two cute ghosts.. for a BOO!



Hope you will play join us with your Halloween crafts at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

Also, I have great ideas if you use embossing folders on my You tube channel

Hope you will stop by!
I share more on my Instagram and also you can check out my Facebook page

Comments

  1. Clean and Simple and adorable... love how you used the ghosts for your Sentiment BOO. Would love you to share this with us at Double Trouble, you don't need the washi tape, to earn a chance at our random draw. Please join us at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-95-halloween-cuteness.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your DT card with us at Double Trouble.

      Delete
  2. What a great CAS card, that packs a punch, awesome job team mate! Have a great day! Cheers! L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and very CAS card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS. xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Ishani! Your little ghosts are so sweet and I love your CAS design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely perfect and cute CAS card! Thanks for partnering with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this? Love the clean lines and the use of the ghosts for the letters. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super clever and adorably cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How uber cute is that!! I love it and it is CAS perfection, So glad you shared it with us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the simplicity of your card. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this great clean and simple card. What a clever way to use those adorable ghost die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning CAS card and wonderfully fun. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Crafty Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! I LOVE the design of this card. Simple but fabulous!!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!


    Nora
    DT Member
    CIC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cute CAS card, Ishani ! This die is really adorable. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish