CIC - Cute Zombie card - Crafty Meraki

 Hello dear crafty friends,

CAS Halloween card, Zombie Mummy card, Crafty Meraki Fangs for being my friend, Crafty Meraki Ghostly greetings, Halloween card ideas, Quillish, Halloween cards for kids, Ishani
Have you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations and where we have Theme challenge - Halloween Fun!

We are teaming us this challenge with Double Trouble Challenges -
Post your cards there also following their rules
I have a clean and simple card with Crafty Meraki- Fangs for being my friend stamp set and the sentiment is from  Crafty Meraki's Ghostly greetings. I did simple Copic coloring and added some pencil coloring to my Zombie Mummy and stamped a spider web.
CAS Halloween card, Zombie Mummy card, Crafty Meraki Fangs for being my friend, Crafty Meraki Ghostly greetings, Halloween card ideas, Quillish, Halloween cards for kids, Ishani
I love the way it came out.. simple and not very scary :D 
My kind of Halloween!
CAS Halloween card, Zombie Mummy card, Crafty Meraki Fangs for being my friend, Halloween card ideas, Quillish, Halloween cards for kids, Ishani
Hope you will play join us with your Halloween crafts at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

Also, I have great ideas if you use embossing folders on my You tube channel

Hope you will stop by!
I share more on my Instagram and also you can check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by
Ishani

Joining in at

Double trouble challenge























Addicted to CAS














Comments

  1. Clean and Simple, adorable Zombie. Please share your DT card with us at Double Trouble to be eligible for random prize.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish