Festive and Easy Diwali cards with Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

Ishani here to inspire you to make some Easy Diwali cards. Diwali is soon here and I needed some pretty festive but quick cards! I chose my favourite which are also 'quick' techniques- ink blending, heat embossing and die cutting for these cards.

I chose a beautiful motif from the Diwali Greeting stamp set for my cards. First I ink blended pinks on a pink cardbase, going darker at the corners and similarly for blue I chose a blue cardstock and blended darker blue inks at the corners. I let my panels dry and then on Pink base I embossed the motifs with gold embossing powder and silver embossing powder on the blue base. 

For the sentiment I chose Happy Diwali word die and cut it with white cardstock and gold cardstock. I added the gold letters on white shadow and adhered it with foam tape and mounted on yellow cardstock. 

For the blue background I cut the Happy Diwali word die from white cardstock and silver cardstock and adhered in the same way as before. 

 Here are my two beautiful Diwali cards, done with simple and quick techniques.

I hope this festive season, you will make some beautiful cards with Crafty Meraki products! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Comments