Happy Diwali with Indian motifs by Crafty Meraki

 Hello everyone,

Hindus all over the world are getting ready for upcoming Diwali and so am I ! Here's a mini slimline card using the gorgeous stamps, dies and embellishments by Crafty Meraki.

Happy Diwali card, Happy Diwali stamp set by Crafty Meraki, Indian motif card, Diwali cards, Diwali stamps, Diwali crafts, Parisienne die crafty meraki, Meraki sparkle illusion embellishments, Quillish, crafty meraki DT Ishani
I love this Rangoli or Indian Motif design in the stamp set Happy Diwali and stamped the motif twice and happy Diwali in between and colored with Copic markers.
Happy Diwali card, Happy Diwali stamp set by Crafty Meraki, Indian motif card, Diwali cards, Diwali stamps, Diwali crafts, Parisienne die crafty meraki, Meraki sparkle illusion embellishments, Quillish, crafty meraki DT Ishani
I cutout a dark pink cardstock from Crafty Meraki Parisienne Mini slimline die and adhered on a white mini slimline cardbase. To decorate and make it more festive I added Meraki Sparkle Blue illusion embellishments. You have to just buy one and try and you will want to buy all! I can't stop putting them on all my cards :D
Happy Diwali card, Happy Diwali stamp set by Crafty Meraki, Indian motif card, Diwali cards, Diwali stamps, Diwali crafts, Parisienne die crafty meraki, Meraki sparkle illusion embellishments, Quillish, crafty meraki DT Ishani

I hope you like this festive Diwali card.

If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. If you'd like to buy this stamp or any other, you can use the code ISHANI10 at Crafty Meraki website for a 10% discount! 

Check out this beautiful Alcohol ink technique to incorporate in your cards - on my You tube channel.

Thank you for stopping by :)



Comments