CIC - Digital stamp card - PJ Moore illustrations

 Hello friends,

Have you joined us at the  Cupcake Inspirations and where we have Theme challenge - Fall Foliage
We have a wonderful sponsor this challenge: 
PJMoore Illustrations

I have a card using their Cute Bear with Pumpkin digital stamp for my card. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut with MFT inside out diagonal framed die. I used a printed DCWV card and adhered my die cut colored panel with double sided tape.

I used a sentiment from an Altenew stamp set.

Hope you will play join us at this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a video tutorial - for your digital stamps
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here
Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card Ishani - love that image and your interpretation 0f the challenge. Love how you have mounted too - it's perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish