CIC - Diya card - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear Crafters,

Crafty Meraki Happy Diwali stamp set, crafty Meraki sparkle embellishments Diya card fpr Diwali, Diwali crafts, Quillish

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a Color Challenge: Brown, Tangerine and Sky Blue.

I have a card for Diwali with the colors of the challenge!  I chose a Diya from Crafty Meraki's - Happy Diwali stamp set . I used Gold embossing powder to emboss the sentiment. I colored my Diya with Copic markers and decorated with these beautiful sparkles Gold Illusion and Unicorn MagicHERE are some other Diwali cards that I made, that you can checkout.


Crafty Meraki Happy Diwali stamp set, crafty Meraki sparkle embellishments Diya card fpr Diwali, Diwali crafts, Quillish

Crafty Meraki Happy Diwali stamp set, crafty Meraki sparkle embellishments Diya card for Diwali, Diwali crafts, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with these beautiful colors  at Cupcake Inspirations.

You can use ISHANI10 as a code to get 10% off at www. craftymeraki.com


I have a new video tutorial - where I share some beautiful floral cards,
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. Such a pretty card, nice image! Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING!! I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish