CIC- Fox and Foliage - PJ Moore digital stamps

Hello friends,

 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge - Fall Foliage

We have a wonderful sponsor this challenge: 
PJMoore Illustrations

I have a card using their adorable Fox and foliage digital stamp for my card. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut with Sizzix - Dotted rectangle die. For the background I used STAMPlorations - Circles all over texture cover plate for the dark brown cardstock.


PJ Moore Fox and Foliage, Autumn card, Fox card, Digital stamps, Quillish, Cute fox card with pumpkin
I used a sentiment Purple Onion Designs for this cute fox.

PJ Moore Fox and Foliage, Autumn card, Fox card, Digital stamps, Quillish, Cute fox card with pumpkin


Hope you will play join us at this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a video tutorial - where I share a quick way to make Fall theme card.
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here


Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. Such a great card, I had fun coloring this one, and yours is wonderful. Way to go team mate! Have a nice day! Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Ishani - loving the textured background panel too!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I LOVE that background die. I might have to buy this myself!! Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish