Special Delivery - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends!

I am here to share a floral card with the gorgeous stamp set by Crafty Meraki, designed by the talented Emily Midgett called Special delivery.
Crafty Meraki, Special Delivery, beehive die, Floral card, Peony coloring, Quillish
I colored my flower with Copics and some pencil colors and fussy cut it. I love to use my slimline dies for more than slimline cards and as I love to leave a larger border around my front panel these slimline dies worl perfectly. Here, I die cut Hive Slimline die for the background and tadaaa.. Done!
Crafty Meraki, Special Delivery, beehive die, Floral card, Peony coloring, Quillish
I hope you liked the card. If you would like to see more, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. You can also use ISHANI10 or a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store.
Crafty Meraki, Special Delivery, beehive die, Floral card, Peony coloring, Quillish
If you like this card you may like my video tutorial -
Happy crafting :)

 Joining in at

Comments

  1. Your floral cards are so eye-catching! And this is no exception! Beautiful coloring, Ishani! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish