TO - Rock my World - Gems - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

I am a little late to join in the Precious party at Time Out and thought of combining it with my Crafty Meraki inspiration post. I have a sparkly card with the beautiful layering stamp set designed by Alex Syberia - All the Sparkle.

 Crafty Meraki All the sparkle, Gems card, cardmaking with layering stamps, Diamond card, gem of a person card, Ruby card, Quillish, Precious card

and it fit perfectly for our ongoing challenge at Time Out challenge

I chose some similar color families to stamp my gems, you can check the similar colors here. I had initially though of a design with just one gem as a focal point, hence the sentiment. But they all looked so stunning in these beautiful colors, I had to change my plan :D

Crafty Meraki All the sparkle, Gems card, cardmaking with layering stamps, Diamond card, gem of a person card, Ruby card, Quillish, Precious card, DAnce with me slimline die crafty meraki

I then took a black colored cardstock and run it through the beautiful Mini slim line Dance with me die for a textured background. I printed out a sentiment and adhered all my gems and sentiment on foam tape.

Crafty Meraki All the sparkle, Gems card, cardmaking with layering stamps, Diamond card, gem of a person card, Ruby card, Quillish, Precious card, DAnce with me slimline die crafty meraki

These gems are absolutely stunning and very easy to layer to get these gorgeous results. 

Crafty Meraki All the sparkle, Gems card, cardmaking with layering stamps, Diamond card, gem of a person card, Ruby card, Quillish, Precious card

Check out other beautiful stamps and dies with Crafty Meraki products! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Thank you for stopping by. You can check out this video where I share tips to use layering stamps.



Comments

  1. Oh what a stunning card Ishani - love the beautiful gems and the textured background. A lovely 'punny' sentiment.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Ishani. Love the design and your gems are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish