AAA - Dry embossing Snow - Sizzix and SSS

 Hello every one,

Dry embossing snow, Simon says stamp winter scene, Sizzix Tim Holtz Snowfall and speckles texture fade embossing folder, CAS Christmas card, Quillish, AAA cards Christmas card
I am back after a break for the new challenge up at AAA cards , with Christmas as our game and an optional twist of Slimline.


I have used a retired stamp set by Simon says stamp, Winter scene for my card. I colored fussy cut the images and adhered on a square die cut white cardstock. 
Dry embossing snow, Simon says stamp winter scene, Sizzix Tim Holtz Snowfall and speckles texture fade embossing folder, CAS Christmas card, Quillish, AAA cards Christmas card

Then I ran it through Sizzix - Snowfall and speckles embossing folder and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder and adhered the white square with foam tape.
Dry embossing snow, Simon says stamp winter scene, Sizzix Tim Holtz Snowfall and speckles texture fade embossing folder, CAS Christmas card, Quillish, AAA cards Christmas card
We have the very talented, Jane D as our Guest, I always admire her floral cards and she has a beautiful CAS card for us for this challenge.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I have great ideas if you use embossing folders on my You tube channel
Hope you will stop by!
I share more on my Instagram and also you can check out my Facebook page

Thank you for stopping by

Ishani 




Comments

  1. I love that rich and deep blue as a cardbase, perfect for this time of year. Great Card. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and the blue white space is so striking. Love the red envelope with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wonderful love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Ishani - the deep blue base layer really makes the image panel stand out
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish