CIC - Happy New Year with snowman - Paper Smooches

  Hello friends,

 Did you join us at Cupcake Inspirations yet? where have Theme challenge - Snow People


I have a cute card for you today whre I colored my cute snow man with Copics. And for the A of my HAPPY the letters were die cut twice from Altenew's Mighty alphabet dies and adhered on an embossed Snowflake background made withLayered snowflake embossing folder by Altenew.
New year card, Replace alphabets with images, Cute snow man card,Altenew Mighty Alpha die set, Snow flake embossing folder, Quillish
Hope you will play join us at this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a video tutorial - where I share some quick Christmas and New year cards.




Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. Oh so cute! Love the colors and the snowman as the "A" very creative!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie this image is and I love the way you have used it on this stunning card Ishani - the embossed background is perfect.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish