CIC - The Red front door - POD

  Hello  dear friends,

Have you played at at Cupcake Inspirations , where we have a -Color Challenge?

I used a beautiful stamp by Purple Onion Designs - a Stacey Yacula illustration Studio Front door. I did watercolroing and some Snow fall with Fevicryl Outliner. 
Purple Onion Design - Stacey Yacula - Studio Front Door, Snow Christmas scene, Christmas cards, Watercolored Christmas cards, Quillish, Rubber stamps

Though this color challenge was challenging for me. I initially couldn't think of how to use these colors on a card, but I really liked the way this one turned out.
Purple Onion Design - Stacey Yacula - Studio Front Door, Snow Christmas scene, Christmas cards, Watercolored Christmas cards, Quillish, Rubber stamps

Hope you like it too and will play join us at this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a video tutorial - for some quick Christmas crafts.


If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here



Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Ishani - you really did well on the colour challenge, and that is a delightful image, which you have made the most of
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This was superb. I like the way you are presents.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish