CIC - Snow couple - Paper smooches

 Hello friends,


 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge - Snow People


I took this adorable stamp set - Snow dudes by one of our favourite company - Paper Smooches that closed their business. Played with some Die cutting, debossing and ink blending for the background.

CIC, Paper smooches - Snow dudes stamo set,,Winter scene,Anniversary card,love you card, Love card,Copics, CAS card, Quillish
I colored my cute snow couple with Copics and adhered them on the heart background. The sentiment is from the same set.
CIC, Paper smooches - Snow dudes stamo set,,Winter scene,Anniversary card,love you card, Love card,Copics, CAS card, Quillish

Hope you will play join us at this challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a video tutorial - where I share a quick way to make snowman card,
that you can watch here




Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous Ishani - love the expressions on the couple, and your shading on the heart is stunning.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE those snow people. (I do miss Paper Smooches!) Your sentiment ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, always a pleasure seeing what you create. Have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish