TO - Christmas lights - Waffle Flower Crafts

 Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be Inspired by this photo

We are so thankful to our sponsors Stamplorations  for sponsoring this challenge. The winner of the challenge will get $25.00 gift coupon to their store.
 
I was inspired by the fairy lights on the headboard and the funky lettering on the pillow. I used Holiday Lights die  by Waffle Flower CraftsFor the sentiment I used one of the Classic Holiday sentiments. This set has amazing fonts and are perfect for cards or tags. Here are some other projects I used these supplies for.


We have the very talented  Bobby of Bits & Pieces  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

I also have a quick video to inspire you to use those quintesessential Christmas dies you have, for some cute projects. I am sure you will love them too, please stop by at my You tube channel!

I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !



Comments

  1. What a stunning CAS card Ishani - I love the way you took just the two elements from the photo to create your CAs masterpiece.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so simple, and so wonderful. CAS holiday perfection. Love those glittery lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were both drawn to those lights, Ishani, and interpreted them in different way. I love your simple string of lights with the bright sentiment. So happy to be designing with you for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANother wonderfully eye-catcing CAS card Ishani!! I just love these Christmas lights!!! A great card!Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday and wishing you and you family a wonderful Christmas and a good 2022 for all! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish