TO - Poinsettia Christmas wishes

    Hello everyone,

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be creating cards inspired by the word "inspiration!"
  
 
 Our sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook!  
Newton's Nook Designs
 
The winner of this challenge will win a $25 gift voucher to their store!

The inspiration behind my card is this card by Michelle Short. I had a beautiful die by Hero Arts - Paper layering Poinsettia that was perfect for the optional twist - layers.

The light pink Poinsettia of Michelle's card get a new look on a wreath for my card. 
Poinsettia card, Christmas card with Dies, Poinsettia dies, Hero arts Poinsettia paper layering dies, Wreath card, Clean and simple poinsettia card, Quillish

Here are my clean layers.
Poinsettia card, Christmas card with Dies, Poinsettia dies, Hero arts Poinsettia paper layering dies, Wreath card, Clean and simple poinsettia card, Quillish

We have the very talented Cindy Beach of Stamp, Paper and Ink  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

 I have winter theme cards with some creative techniques on my You Tube channel, 
hope you will stop by.
I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !


Joining in at 




 

Comments

  1. Ishani this is amazing - love the pink poinsettias, and how you have used them here on the wreath. A beautiful outcome
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Ishani. I love the way you used Michelle's card design and made it your own. A beautiful make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color gradient in the poinsettia "leaves" is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and the light brown frame! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge, Ishani!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish