CIC - Comfor-Teaing card

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to an awesome start of the new year with a cool challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge - Tea or Coffee

I have a card with my favourite Tea stamp Rose Tea stamp set that I colored with Copics and for the layout I thought of getting some texture in. For which I am using the finest Organic Line (embossing folder) by Altenew and gave it a fancy edge and placed my Rose tea over it. 


We have two new design sweeties joining us this term Kathy Pisupati and Sweta Changela. Check out their beautiful cards :)

Hope you will play join us with your tea or coffee takes at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. You may like to watch these ideas with the same stamp set  on my You Tube channel

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. Oh what a lovely card Ishani - love the subtle texture you have added to the 'cloth' under the cuppa - a fabulous touch
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani, this is such a perfect card for the challenge. Love it! Thank you for all you do for the team!
    Sandy, DT Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a refreshing card, I like the bright bold color and perfect kind of napkin layout with it. Way to go, have a great day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish