How I store my Paper Scraps! - Video

Hello everyone,

Who doesn't love to learn how to organize craft supplies? Personally I love watching home organization videos. But it stops at just watching, for me :P 

Today I have a new video up on my You tube channel - with my ways of storing Scrap paper. 

It is a part of the Monthly Card Hoppin video, where some Papercrafters have come together to show their way of Organization of various craft supplies. 

It is a great way to learn how others store their supplies. Hope you will join us in the hop :)

Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you have had Covid Ishani - praying you heal quickly! I also have an accordion folder that is now bulging. What I make an error in stamping I often turn the piece over and use the other side :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish