TO - Gorgeous Heels - Alex Syberia designs

Hello everyone,

Alex Syberia be girly digital stamp,  Alex Syberia shoe card, Alex Syberia heel card, handmade card for shoe lover, heel lover's card, birthday card for girlfriend, quillish, Copic coloring

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be IN LOVE,


For this challenge we are thankful to our sponsors  Alex Syberia . Our winner will receive a $15 gift card.

I LOVE shoes and I am a safe player of colors but I want to try Fuschia heels. I don't own them yet. That perfect pair that I envisioned is only available at Alex's store! I am using her very cool and fab Be Girly A2 card panel that I colored in my 'oh-I-want- this- shade of pink' in Copics and kept it simple with just a lovely sentiment and pearls.
Alex Syberia be girly digital stamp,  Alex Syberia shoe card, Alex Syberia heel card, handmade card for shoe lover, heel lover's card, birthday card for girlfriend, quillish, Copic coloring

And I am totally in love with these <3 

Alex Syberia be girly digital stamp,  Alex Syberia shoe card, Alex Syberia heel card, handmade card for shoe lover, heel lover's card, birthday card for girlfriend, quillish, Copic coloring

We have the very talented  Milla K of Mustesormi as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!

Check out this video tutorial for some creative ideas that you can use for your next cards.


Joining in at



I would love you to check my Instagram account, where I share more !



 

Comments

  1. Another exquisite card Ishani - love those shoes, and a fabulous colour too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a shoe lover myself and have loads-all very high heals! Adore how you placed these and what amazing colouring. Do have pink shoes but pale pink but would love this colour! Thanks for joining CASology, so good to see you here x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink on light blue; really make them pop! Hugs. Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible coloring, Ishani. These shoes are FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this card! And those shoes are to die for!!! Thanks for joining CASology! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish