Valentine's day Red roses Love card - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

Have you seen the gorgeous new Meraki cheer release?? With Valentines around the corner.. I have beautiful floral love card with the gorgeous Wedding Bouquet floral stamp set and using the lovely Dance with me para dies A2 size in an unusual way.
First I stamped my flowers in black ink and colored them using Copic markers. Because I wanted the flowers positioned on black cardstock I planned to fussy cut them and went through the edges with a black marker.
The LOVE is the diecut from the Love slimline Tag die, that I used Dance with me para dies and debossed the pattern by making it go through the die cutting machine.

I adhered my diecut LOVE on foam tape and tucked flowers and arranged them around it. To finish off the card I added three beautiful Rainbow butterfly Meraki Sparkle embellishments.

I hope you like this floral card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

 I love roses.. and if you do too, you would like to see the other examples I have in this video.


 

Comments

  1. This is stunning Ishani - I first saw it on IG, and now here, and both times it is breath-taking - the red, white and black is a really dramatic combination and so beautifully used here
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish