AAA - Such a Mice Couple - card - Crafty Meraki

Hello every one,

Anniversary card, CAS card, Crafty Meraki stamp card for VAlentines day, Valentines day card, Black and white CAS card, Quillish, AAA card challenge

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with Black and white as our game and an optional twist of adding one more color. 

For my card I have used Crafty Meraki's Love you Furever stamp set and kept it black and white with addition of my favorite color Pink (I used two shades). Use ISHANI10 for 10% discount at www.craftymeraki.com !


Anniversary card, CAS card, Crafty Meraki stamp card for VAlentines day, Valentines day card, Black and white CAS card, Quillish, AAA card challenge
We have Carol as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Also, I am hopping along with some crafty friends showing various organisation tips - I share how I store my scrap paper on my You tube channel. 

 I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel.


Lots of love
Ishani


Joining in at

Comments

  1. I love this sweet card with the bold black border

    ReplyDelete
  2. What CAS perfection Ishani - this is absolutely gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CAS perfection my friend. I just adore these sweeties and love their little pink cheeks and ears! I like how you have left a bigger border of black than normal, it gives a dramatic look to your card. Thanks good to see you back at CASology x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish