CCCC- Guest Designer - Coffee and hearts

 Hello there,

Coffee card with hearts, Stamplorations digital stamp, Altenew Deck plank embossing folder, Hero arts Christmas sentiment, Quillish, Guest designer Ishani

I am so honoured and grateful to be a guest for the LOVE MONTH at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge. If you haven't joined yet, I am here with a gentle reminder.
Have you joined at the challenge yet? Where we are playing with Hearts. 
A great way to head start your Christmas cards for this year.  This month's sponsor, Pink And Main!


I actually didn't have anything from our sponsor to make a card with , so for my card I used STAMPlorations - Spring coffee and anemone digital stamp, I colored it with water based markers and fussy cut it. The wooden table is made of Altenew's Deck plank embossing folder and a napkin full of hearts with a retired Paper Smooches stencil.
Coffee card with hearts, Stamplorations digital stamp, Altenew Deck plank embossing folder, Hero arts Christmas sentiment, Quillish, Guest designer Ishani

I actually had a hard time looking for a sentiment and finally chose this from Hero Arts Christmas Messages.

Coffee card with hearts, Stamplorations digital stamp, Altenew Deck plank embossing folder, Hero arts Christmas sentiment, Quillish, Guest designer Ishani

Hope you will join us at Caffeinated Christmas card challenge. The challenge lasts for 11 more days, till 25th Feb

     Please checkout my YouTube channel for some creative ideas to incorporate in your next cards. 


 





 

Comments

  1. So glad you could join us Ishani, I LOVE your card, so warm and full of Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ishani I love this - wonderful warm colours to go with the coffee and sentiment. A beautifully co-ordinated card, with lots of innovation along the way :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish