CIC - Make- a- wish Birthday card - Uniko ltd

  Hello everyone,

 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Anything Goes as a challenge!


Uniko was my first International company that I owned, so I wanted to celebrate their 10th Birthday with them

I have used an amazing stamp set by Uniko for this card called Alphabet outlined. I was inspired by a coloring done by Alberto Gava and the way Yana Smakula used alphas for her birthday card. I copic colored the stamped alphas and used a grey pen for the shadows.

Uniko Alohabet outlined, MFT alphabet stamps, Alphabet dies, Birthday card with alphabets, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with your beautiful projects at Cupcake Inspirations.

I also have a new video on my You tube channel, hope you will stop by.

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. Such a clever card. So bright and colourful too. I love it! Thanks for joining in with Uniko’s 10th birthday celebrations. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheerful card Ishani - and beautiful shading of the colours and letters - well done!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!! I love how you created the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very useful to us thanks for sharing this info with us…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish