Shower of Love - Crafty Meraki

Hello friends,

I am up on Crafty Meraki blog to make this month of love get more romantic with a cute couple and shower of love. Have you seen the adorable new Meraki cheer release?? I am using the cutest couple stamp ever - Love Story for my card.

Crafty Meraki Love Story, Love you card, Valentines day card

I stamped the cute couple on Bristol Smooth paper and colored them with Waterbased markers. Then I used Love Story para dies to cut a mask and cut a little more till the edge of the stamped umbrella.

Crafty Meraki Love Story, Love you card, Valentines day card

 I masked my colored image and stamped a small solid heart like in the Just Quillin' stamp set and stamped the hearts as if they were falling from above in three different shades of Pink.

Crafty Meraki Love Story, Love you card, Valentines day card

 The sentiment is from the same Love Story. I took a top folding Pink cardstock and adhered my colored panel with foam tape.

I have a Tuto-REEL (is that a word yet?) on Instagram that you can watch here.

I hope you like this cute love card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

 When shopping at Crafty Meraki, you can use ISHANI10 as a code to get 10% off on your purchase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. What a cute couple Ishani, and I love the way you have used them under the shower of hearts. A gorgeous card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish