TO - No stamping- Valentine's Day card - STAMPloraions

 Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be Inspired by this card by Michele Ferguson!

We are thankful to our sponsors STAMPlorations, one of our regular supporters. Our winner will receive a $25 gift voucher to STAMPlorations store and will also be called to guest design in a future challenge. 


I loved Michele's card and the first thing O noticed was that she had not done any stamping on this card.
So I picked that up and her colors.. pink is my weakness!

I chose to die cut the amazing Trendy Spring blooms dies by STAMPlorations ( you can use STAMPGIRLISHANI for 20% discount on their regular and sale priced stamps, stencils and dies) and leaves from the Flowing foliage by Altenew. For the background I chose STAMPloration's - Circles all over texture cover plate and SSS Word dies. I did some ink blending on the diecut words and arranged them all.


We have the very talented Ashwini Rao of Experiments With Card Making Etc  as our guest this time. Don't forget to stop by at her blog to see the beautiful card she has for our challenge and join us with your take!
 
I also have a new video on my You tube channel, if you'd like to see my ideas for organizing paper scraps.
Thank you for stopping by




 

Comments

  1. Thank you Ishani for the wonderful welcome! How did I know pink was your weakness? lol LOve that great big sentiment and the sweet blooms in pink!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CASE of Michele's card. I love those big pink blooms, ad that sentiment is fantastic. I always forget about that cover plate. Thanks for inspiring me to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ishani this is absolutely gorgeous... love your colours and composition, and those flowers are so pretty. The ombre sentiment is the perfect finishing touch!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish