Wedding Bouquet of Roses - Crafty Meraki

Hello dear friends,

I am up on Crafty Meraki blog Love month get fragrant with beautiful roses! Have you seen the gorgeous new Meraki cheer release?? Is it because of the Valentines or you also think February is a month of Anniversaries? Including mine ;P I have beautiful floral congratulations card with the gorgeous Wedding Bouquet floral stamp set designed by the very talented Deepti Malik and using the lovely Wanderlust background para dies.

 First I stamped my flowers with versamark, heat embossed them in gold embossing powder and colored them using Altenew Artist's Watercolors. Because I wanted the flowers positioned on black cardstock I planned to fussy cut them and went through the edges with a black marker.

The sentiment is from the same Wedding Bouquet floral stamp set that I gold heat embossed on a black piece of cardstock. I used Wanderlust background para dies and cut out a black panel with it. 

I took a top folding beige cardstock and adhered my die cut panel with liquid glue and then over it I adhered my Roses and the sentiment was mounted on foam tape. To finish off the card I added some stunning Gold Opal gems

I hope you like this floral card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

 Also, you can check out my latest You tube video here- 



 

 

 

  

Comments