AAA - Spring is in the air - CAS card

  Hello every one,

AAA Card ideas, clean and simple card, CAS card, Spring cardmaking ideas, How to use small images on cards, Quillish

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards, with Anything CAS goes as our game and an optional twist of Spring Animals

For my card I chose these sweet birds and butterfly from a Hello Bluebird stamp set and the sentiments is from an old Stampendous set.

AAA Card ideas, clean and simple card, CAS card, Spring cardmaking ideas, How to use small images on cards, Quillish

I love big border for a card when I have small focal point, here too I used a Cream cardbase for framing my diecut panel.
AAA Card ideas, clean and simple card, CAS card, Spring cardmaking ideas, How to use small images on cards, Quillish

We have Dena as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Check out these CAS card ideas for your next cards.


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. Ishani this is exquisite - love how you have used the stamps and sentiment for a perfectly CAS and elegant card. Beautiful work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, I am so ready for Spring and you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish