AAA - Women's day - Silhouette stamping - STAMPlorations

 Hello every one,

There is a new challenge up at AAA cards , with a sketch as our game and an optional twist of Silhouette.


For my card, I have used Fierce and brave stamp set by STAMPlorations. I used water stamping with Acrylic block for my background and stamped the image as a silhouette.

women's day card, Stamplorations lady stamps, Stamplorations fierce and brave stamp set, CAS card, Acrylic block stamping, card making techniques, quillish

I also wanted to invite you to join the International Women's Day Hop that starts on 8th March. You can join the hop at Instagram, here is a link to the Women beautifully you account. We have amazing line of sponsors who are giving away great prizes. So please join us at the hop and also you can make encouraging papercrafts and link them in the Facebook group here.
women's day card, Stamplorations lady stamps, Stamplorations fierce and brave stamp set, CAS card, Acrylic block stamping, card making techniques, quillish

Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.
Check out the beautiful examples our guest and the design team has for you.

Also, you can check out my video on some Silhouette card ideas.

Hope you will stop by!

  I hope you will stop by at my You tube channel and I would be grateful, if you would help me grow by subscribing to my channel. If you are on Instagram you can check my Instagram where I share more.

You can use STAMPGIRLISHANI code for 20% off on STAMPlorations website.

Thank you for stopping by

Comments

  1. Exquisite work Ishani - love how you have used that stamp, and the simple background is gorgeous.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors and card and fabulous cause

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love all: colors, stamp and sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish