CIC - Beautiful butterflies - MFT

Hello sweet friends,

MFT lots of love dienamics, MFTbeautiful butterflies, butterflies layering stamp, CAS card, sending love cardmaking, Quillish, MFT sketch challenges

 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a Color Challenge:


I have a card using the Beautiful butterflies stamp set by MFT. I used the layering butterflies and stamped them in the pretty pastel colors of the challenge.


MFTbeautiful butterflies, butterflies layering stamp, CAS card, sending love cardmaking, Quillish, MFT sketch challenges

I used a beautiful LOVE die by MFT - this is my favourite word die! Used a little blush for the ombre look and adhered on top of the butterflies. I also cut one of the butterflies and adhered to add some interest.
MFT lots of love dienamics, MFTbeautiful butterflies, butterflies layering stamp, CAS card, sending love cardmaking, Quillish, MFT sketch challenges
Hope you will play join us with your take on these pretty colors at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some cool techniques-

If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by

Joining in at

MFT Stamps - Wednesday sketch challenge


Comments

  1. Oh Ishani this is amazing - love your butterflies and your creative use of the colours and sketch on this beautiful card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW so beautifull color for butterflies . So pretty and also your stamping technique as on youtube . I am a newbie on Meethamango

    ReplyDelete
  3. These truly are beautiful! Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!! I LOVE how you used the colors on those butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish