CIC - Cute friends Caravan

Hello friends, 

MFT Critter card, Cute card for friends, MFT Missing you every single day, Critter Caravan MFT dienamics, Quillish

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have Theme challenge - Pets

We have a fabulous sponsor this challenge:




I have a summery card with 2 cuties in a sweet car. I used a Concord and 9th Plaid stamp for my pattern paper to get some bright cheer to my card. The Cat and Dog are from Missing you every single day stamp set and the car is Critter Caravan MFT dienamics.

MFT Critter card, Cute card for friends, MFT Missing you every single day, Critter Caravan MFT dienamics, Quillish

This card was made with my friend in mind who has both a dog and a cat, Pepper and Pumpkin and we two are friends since decades. I thought this card would be great to remember our friendship :)
MFT Critter card, Cute card for friends, MFT Missing you every single day, Critter Caravan MFT dienamics, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with your PETS at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some cool techniques-
If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

Thank you for stopping by


Comments

  1. What a cutie Ishani, and I am sure your friend will appreciate receiving this cheerful creation.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish