Fairy Happy Birthday - Crafty Meraki

 Hello friends,

I am up on Crafty Meraki blog  to add some magic with a Birthday Card with Adorable stamp set by Crafty Meraki called - Pixie Perfect .
Pixie perfect stamp set, Fairy card
I love the Happy Birthday Shadow Word die and decided to play with some alcohol inks for the diecut word. You can watch the video here to see how I made the alcohol ink panel. I used the alcohol ink panel for my inner most word and outer most shadow. In between I used the same color - brown as for my card panel.
Happy Birthday Fairy card, Happy birthday shadow word die, Crafty meraki dancing feathers, Alcohol ink card
I colored this cute fairy from Pixie Perfect stamp set and fussy cut it. For the background I used Dancing feather mini slimline die on a cream cardstock. This die is available as slimline, mini slimline and also A2 size. I think this is my most used background die, perfect for critters or florals or just a word for the card. If you haven't got one yet, you will not be disappointed.
Fairy card, crafty Meraki stamps
To add to the Fairy magic I add Sparkle Unicorn Magic.. ooh so magical!!

I hope you like this cute birthday card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products.

USE ISHANI10 at www.craftymeraki.com for 10% discount.

Watch this cool technique with Alcohol and water - here!

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Sending love,

Ishani

Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card - love your colouring of the cute fairy and the way you have built up the sentiment with those wonderful colours. The textured background panel is perfect!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article and also informative. Happy bday card are everyone need . I am a newbie on ibomma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish