Stretch your stamps with Dream big - Crafty Meraki

Hello friends,

I am here to share with you an idea to stretch your stamps. Have you seen the adorable new Meraki cheer release?? I am using the beautiful Dream big stamp set for y card today and I am using it in a way to change the look of the stamp on my card.
Crafty Meraki - Dream Big stamp set - Flirty wings background die - Amethyst Opal gems
I stamped my floral wreath on two corners of an A2 sized panel, making sure that each corner had a big butterfly and some flowers. I colored them with Alcohol markers and fussy cut them out.

Crafty Meraki - Dream Big stamp set - Flirty wings background die - Amethyst Opal gems

Then I die cut a white cardstock with Flirty Wings background die and adhere it to a pink top folding cardsbase. I stamp the sentiment in Versamark on black circle die cut and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.

Crafty Meraki - Dream Big stamp set - Flirty wings background die - Amethyst Opal gems

 I use foam tape to adhere and arrange my flowers at the two corners and with glue I adhere the sentiment in the centre. To embellish my pretty card I use the gorgeous Meraki Amethyst Opal Gems.

Crafty Meraki - Dream Big stamp set - Flirty wings background die - Amethyst Opal gems

I hope you like this pretty floral card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Use ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Check out these amazing ideas on my You Tube channel

Lots of love
Ishani 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Ishani. The Flirty Wings die cut behind the beautiful flowers make the card so light and airy, and what a unique way to use a wreath stamp!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish