TO - A cute Hi - Paper Smooches

  Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be CUTE!


We are thankful to our sponsors Lawn Fawn, our winner will receive a $25 gift voucher to Lawn Fawn store and will also be called to guest design in a future challenge. 

Lawn Fawn

I used a cute stamp set by Paper Smooches (sadly retired) for this card and bright spring colors. Also I added these amazingly cute embellishments by Crafty Meraki - Unicorn magic sparkle.

I also have a new video on my You tube channel 


Thank you for stopping by




 

Comments

  1. Oh Ishani how cute is this image, and your shading and colouring is amazing!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always it is also so pretty. Your clor combination makes it nice. I am a newbie on hdhub4u

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute, Ishani. Your coloring is wonderful. I love those letters used as flower pots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish