TO - Happiness is a Puppy - as a gift

   Hello everyone,


We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be inspired by words.


We are thankful to our sponsors Newton's Nook. They are offering our winner $25 store credit. 

 

I was inspired by being Happy and the Puppy and thought of making a birthday, with a cute dog too. I used the Crafty Meraki Party time stencil for the confeetti on the Birthday die cut which is again from Crafty Meraki from the Birthday slimline tag die . I used Waffle Flower's Make a wish stamp set.


I added the prettiest embellishments - Meraki Sparkle Rainbow illusion to add some bling.


I hope you like my take and will join us with yours. 

You can use ISHANI10 for 10% off at www.craftymeraki.com

I also have a new video on my You tube channel 


Thank you for stopping by




 

Comments

  1. A gorgeous card Ishani - love the wee pup you have included, and the confetti on the diecut is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the confetti on the die cut, and all of the little elements you used in your creation. That little puppy is adorable. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish