Women's Day 2022 - Quilled Rose card - STAMPlorations - Video Tutorial

Hello everyone, 

Happy Women's Day!

You may already know about the International Women's Day Instagram hop and Linky Party! This year we celebrate 4th International Women's day through a HOP. We have more than 30 sponsors and many of the are our guest for the hop too.  I want to thank all our sponsors, for the kindness they have shown and the support they extended. We are honoured by their magnanimity! 

Here are all our sponsors.

I have a clean and simple card with a little quilling for my card. For my card, I have used Fierce and brave stamp set by STAMPlorations. I chose to have clean lines. I stamped the pretty lady and added some quilled roses in her hair. 
I loved the beautiful sentiment - if you stumble, make it a part of the dance!

Learn from your mistakes and keep trying.

Art of being in the positive state of mind is not a myth.

Just realize your potentials and shine with your strengths.


 If you are new to it please join us for the INSTAGRAM HOP - You can start hopping from here. You can also join us by creating a women empowerment/encouragement theme papercraft and upload it to dedicated Facebook Album " Women's Day Hop 2022", in our Facebook Group.

The video tutorial for this card is here


If you would like to have a look,

 you can check out my last year's project for International Women's day here




 




Comments

  1. Hey Ishani, Happy Women's Day,
    Well the designs looks pretty cool and neat and sober too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are the best gift to a man by god . You describe it well . I am a newbie on savefromnet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish