AAA - CAS floral card - Crafty Meraki

Hello everyone


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards, with Small and Few as our game and an optional twist of Easter / Spring

For my card, I have used Crafty Meraki Mini slimline-Starry night para-dies flowers that were left out from the tags I had made here . I colored them with simple copic markers and for the centre of the flowers, I added Crafty Meraki Ivory opal gems.

Crafty Meraki starry night mini slim line die, CAS floral card, Spring on the card, quillish

Sentiment was stamped from an Avery Elle stamps set and I cut fish banner and adhered it eo cover the zig zaggy stems of my flowers. (Use can ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store)
Crafty Meraki starry night mini slim line die, CAS floral card, Spring on the card, quillish

We have Hanneke as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Check out these interesting card ideas for your next cards.

Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




 

Comments

  1. Fab card, one of my favorite combos in Distress inks is Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Carved pumpkin and your flowers remind me of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this! 💕😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish