AAA - Peacock card - Rakhi card

   Hello every one,


There is a new challenge up at AAA cards, with Along the edge goes as our game and an optional twist of your country.

I am from India and I chose our National bird - Peacock for the card. I am using a old Inkadinkado stamp that I have had for ages - Elegant Peacock rubber stamp and the sentiment is by Craftyscrappers - which is for our holiday - Rakhshabandhan/Rakhi. Where sisters tie a thread to their brothers. This Holiday is later in August but this is one occassion I always needs cards for. I have one brother, but in India we consider our cousins as brothers too, so I have to send many.


I used various Tombow pens and spritz of water on my rubber stamp for the peacock. For the card panel I blended Carved Pumpkin Distress oxide on a Yellow cardstock for the ombre behind the peacock.
And to finish off I added my favourite embellishments Crafty Meraki - Unicorn magic sparkle (Use can ISHANI10 to get a 10% discount at the Crafty Meraki store)

We have Conil as our Guest and she has a beautiful CAS card for us.
Hope you liked my take and will join us at the AAA cards challenge.

Check out these interesting card ideas for your next cards.


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani




Comments

  1. Fabulous bold colors on this beautiful peacock bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful card Ishani - loving the ombre panel behind the stunning peacock.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish