Crafty Meraki - Born to Sparkle - Fairy card

Hello friends,

Today I am using the adorable fairies from the Born to Sparkle stamp set for my card today and these cute little fairies are so lovely I thought of creating a scene using three of them.
Fairy card for girls, fairy stamps, Crafty Meraki - Born to Sparkle, Crafty Meraki Pariseinne dies, sparkle golden illusion
I stamped my sweet little fairies on Neenah Solar white cardstock and I colored them with Alcohol markers added some glitter to their wings with Wink of Stella and fussy cut them out.
Fairy card for girls, fairy stamps, Crafty Meraki - Born to Sparkle, Crafty Meraki Pariseinne dies, sparkle golden illusion

Then I die cut a white cardstock with clouds die to make the scene. I also used the A2 Parisienne die to cut the background for my card. On which I ink bended Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry distress oxides. I adhered my clouds on the my Pink Parisienne background and arranged my fairies around it.

Fairy card for girls, fairy stamps, Crafty Meraki - Born to Sparkle, Crafty Meraki Pariseinne dies, sparkle golden illusion

I stamped a sentiment from the same set on the top most cloud in black ink. Then to embellish my pretty card I use the gorgeous Meraki Sparkle Golden illusion around the three fairies and mounted the card panel on top folding white cardbase with foam tape.

I hope you like this pretty fairies card and are inspired to make one yourself. Check out other beautiful stamps and dies at the new release at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

You can use ISHANI10 code while checking out at Craftymeraki.com for 10% discount.

You may also like 


Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Ishani 

 

Comments

  1. this is an exquisite design Ishani - love the fairies, and the background you created with the clouds and pink panel is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish