TO - Adorable adventures - MFT stamps

    Hello everyone,

MFT adorable adventures, Cute card, MFT camping card, Quillish, card for boys, CAS card, clean and simple masculine card

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be inspired by this amazing scenic photo.

For this challenge we have a wonderful sponsor  - PoppyStamps 

I went with a cute take on the picture and used the little mountains from MFT Adorable adventures and the trees too, inspired by the photo and made a card perfect for the new class my son is going to.

MFT adorable adventures, Cute card, MFT camping card, Quillish, card for boys

I did a little ink blending and inlaid shiny stars for my adventurous scene.
MFT adorable adventures, Cute card, MFT camping card, Quillish, card for boys
I hope you like my take and will join us with yours. 

I also have a new video on my You tube channel 
Thank you for stopping by



 

Comments

  1. What a fun scene you've created! This is such a cute card! So happy to be guesting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interpretation of the challenge Ishani - a fabulous result. All the best for your son as he starts in a new class.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable scene and a wonderful take on our challenge photo. A wonderful card for your son as he starts his new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at him hiking into the woods! great creation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish