TO - Mother's Day card - Spring Bird

    Hello everyone,

Altenew Birds of the woods stamp set, Altenew embossing folder - walnut branch embossing folder, Mothers day card with a bird, Bird card, quillish, cards by Ishani

We have a new challenge up at  Time Out challenges , and we challenge you to be the theme SPRING.


We are thankful to our sponsors  Poppystamps
 
They are offering a $15 coupon to their online store for the winner of this challenge.
 
I chose to bring the spring colors and a sweet bird on a blossoming tree for my Mother's Day card. The adorable bird is from - Bird of the woods stamp by Altenew, which I stamped with mini inks by Altenew  and  colored my tree branch with Copics and die cut them both with their matching dies and later decided to not have the white border of the diecut, so fussy cut them.

Altenew Birds of the woods stamp set, Altenew embossing folder - walnut branch embossing folder, Mothers day card with a bird, Bird card, quillish, cards by Ishani
I embossed the cool Walnut branch 3 D embossing folder on a white cardstock and on a watercolor cardstock that I had smooshed with lemon yellow and green. 
Altenew Birds of the woods stamp set, Altenew embossing folder - walnut branch embossing folder, Mothers day card with a bird, Bird card, quillish, cards by Ishani
The tiny flowers are from the Altenew's Painted bloom die set. I added some pretty gems by Crafty Meraki called Amethyst opal gems 


I hope you like my take and will join us with yours. 

I also have a new video on my You tube channel 

Thank you for stopping by



 

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous card Ishani - love your background to the sweet bird.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish