AAA - Shaker Cupcake card

  Hello everyone

Stamplorations cupcake builder dies, CAS card, Cupcake card, Shaker card, Dress my craft sprinkle shaker bits, quillish

We have a new challenge at AAA cards - we have a color scheme and with an option of making a shaker card

I chose a striped pattern paper closest to the colors of the Macarons for my Cupcake liner. I am using STAMPlorations - Cupcake builder 1 dies for the card. And for the shaker bits I thought Sprinkles would be fun.

Stamplorations cupcake builder dies, CAS card, Cupcake card, Shaker card, Dress my craft sprinkle shaker bits, quillish

The sentiment is from Jane's Doodles Cake! stamp set. 
If you'd like to see how I make my shaker cards, you can check a video I did here.



Stamplorations cupcake builder dies, CAS card, Cupcake card, Shaker card, Dress my craft sprinkle shaker bits, quillish

I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting masculine card ideas for your next cards.

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!
Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 




 

Comments

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish