Air brushed floral card - Altenew

   Hello sweet friends,

I was inspired by the summery colors of Altenew inspiration challenge
May 2022 Inspiration Challenge | Easy Floral Card
For the florals I have used Airbrushed flowers stamp set and  I used various pinks from Cherry blossom inks to stamp my airbrush effect. the leaves were stamped with the Green Meadows mini cube set and all were fussy cut and I ran over a black pen around the flowers.
Altenew airbrush floral stamp, brushos background, pigment powder background, brushos alizarin crimson, brushos sunburst lemon, altenew floral lace die, altenew signature word die
For the background I used Brushos in two colors for my fun background - Alizarin Crimson and Sunburst Lemon. I loved the background as such but to get some layers on the card and also give a neutral color between a colroful background and flowers I cut white cardstock out of floral lace die - oh I love it! Finished the card off with hello from  Signature word die set.
Altenew airbrush floral stamp, brushos background, pigment powder background, brushos alizarin crimson, brushos sunburst lemon, altenew floral lace die, altenew signature word die

Hope you like my take on the challenge.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some masculine gift ideas-

If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!

We have the Card Maker Success Summit Demo Day is this Saturday and I seriously can't wait for you to dive into all the goodness that's coming your way.Be sure to register for your free ticket if you have not already.You will get an email with full day's schedule of events!


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani


Joining in at 

May 2022 Inspiration Challenge | Easy Floral Card






Comments