CIC - Garden Picks - Altenew

   Hello sweet friends,

CAS floral card, Altenew Jumbo garden picks layering dies, Floral card, layering dies card, Stripes background card, Altenew floral dies, quillish, ishani

 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a theme challenge
Stripes

I have created my stripes with simple black pen and ruler for the background. 
I was inspired by the summery colors of Altenew inspiration challenge
May 2022 Inspiration Challenge | Easy Floral Card
For the florals I have used Jumbo Garden picks layering dies. I used various pinks from Cherry blossom inks to make my own gradient cardstock and die cut for my flowers.

Altenew Jumbo garden picks layering dies, Floral card, layering dies card, Stripes background card, Altenew floral dies, quillish, ishani

I used sentiment form Inked Flora stamp set

Altenew Jumbo garden picks layering dies, Floral card, layering dies card, Stripes background card, Altenew floral dies, quillish, ishani

Hope you will play join us with your take on these colors at the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some cool techniques-

If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani


Joining in at 

May 2022 Inspiration Challenge | Easy Floral Card



Comments

  1. Such a pretty card, love those colors and flowers are my favorite, very beautiful card team mate, have a great day! Cheers, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish