CIC - Graduation card - Crafty Meraki

    Hello sweet friends,

Crafty Meraki Work of Heart, Graduation card, Congrats card, Card for graduate, Quillish

 We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and we have a theme challenge
Graduation

For my card I have used the amazing supplies from Crafty Meraki using the stamps from their awesome #Merakiversary release - Work of heart. I made the Cap with a pen for my graduate girl, stamped books and globe and colored them with Copics.

Crafty Meraki Work of Heart, Graduation card, Congrats card, Card for graduate, Quillish

I cut out Congrats from the Congrats slimline tag die and for the background I used my one of the most loved Parisienne A2 background para-dies.

Crafty Meraki Work of Heart, Graduation card, Congrats card, Card for graduate, Quillish

Hope you will play join us with your take on  the ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.

You can use ISHANI10 code for 10%discount www craftymeraki.com

I have a new video tutorial - where I share some MASCULINE CARD IDEAS

If  you have not checked it yet, can watch it here

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!


Thank you for stopping by
Lots of love
Ishani


Comments

  1. This card is so wonderful, great bold sentiment nice!
    The image is super cute team mate, have a good day!
    Cheers, Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created the graduate's cap, Ishani - it's a wonderful card. That background die is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish