Mother's Day Card - Crafty Meraki - Hug in a mug

 Hello friends,

I am up on Crafty Meraki blog, with Mother's Day around I have a card using the gorgeous stamp Hug in a Mug . Floral cards are perfect for mothers and this is a beautiful stamp for feminine cards.
Morther's Day card, Feminine cards, Mug with the napkin, Cup with table cloth,Crafty Meraki Hug in a Mug, Crafty Meraki craft a round die, Crafty meraki opal gems ebony, quillish, cards by ishani
I colored my flowers with Copics and fussy cut and used a black marker around the cut images for a clean look. To ground my Mug, I created a tablecloth. I cut out a light yellow paper from Craft- a - round A2 die and adhered a yellow cardstock for an embroidered look.
Crafty Meraki Hug in a mug
To add some bling I added Ebony Opal gems .
Morther's Day card, Feminine cards, Mug with the napkin, Cup with table cloth,Crafty Meraki Hug in a Mug, Crafty Meraki craft a round die, Crafty meraki opal gems ebony, quillish, cards by ishaniI hope you like this floral card and the lovely embroidered tablecloth idea. Check  out other beautiful stamps and dies at Crafty Meraki store! If you would like to see more of my work, you could follow me on Instagram at quill_ish  where I share more ideas with Crafty Meraki products. 

Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

You can use ISHANI10 for a 10% discount at www.craftymeraki.com

Also, I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcemnets!
Morther's Day card, Feminine cards, Mug with the napkin, Cup with table cloth,Crafty Meraki Hug in a Mug, Crafty Meraki craft a round die, Crafty meraki opal gems ebony, quillish, cards by ishani

Check out these interesting card ideas for your next cards.

Lots of love ~ Ishani 

Comments