AAA - Watercolor wonders - Altenew

    Hello everyone


We have a new challenge at AAA cards - we want you to use this sketch and with an option of Flowers
For my card I used Watercolor wonders stamp set by Altnenew. I LOOVE this set to make CAS card with these beautifully illustrated flowers with an organic feel. I am not good at watercoloring but to get the watercolor feel with this one gives me the happiness of successful watercoloring attempt :P The sentiment is from African Daisy stamp set.

Altenew Watercolor wonders stamp set, CAS card, Clean and simple, Quillish, AAA cards, Floral CAS card

I colors on my card are inspired by the Altenew June Inspiration challenge. I did some quick masking for my main flower and stamped the leaves and and little flowers.

Altenew Watercolor wonders stamp set, CAS card, Clean and simple, Quillish, AAA cards, Floral CAS card 
I hope you like my card and are inspired to join us with your take.

Check out these interesting techniques for floral cards for your next cards.

Also, I'd love and be thankful if you would  subscribe to my channel

I am so excited to be a speaker at the coming July 2022 Card Makers Success Summit, with the amazing cardmakers and crafters around the world. This Summit will be focused on Christmas in July to help you start thinking and preparing for your Christmas crafting season. If you are not familiar with this summit, it is a Virtual summit with lots of tutorials, freebies, giveaways and more. The VIP waitlist is up so be sure to get on the list so you are notified when tickets become available.

Don't forget to click on the link to sign up for the waitlist so you donot miss any of the announcements!
Have a lovely crafty week ahead :)

Lots of love ~ Ishani 


Joining in at

June 2022 Inspiration Challenge


 

Comments

  1. What a beauty Ishani - and I love how you have upended the sketch for your sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our sketch and what a vibrant choice of colors, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the design of the flowers, they're really different and I too like easy watercolor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Ishani. Love the differing colours on your flower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish